1. Walk around your house in “Swiffer Socks” instead of dusting. You know those sickeningly cozy socks that make you feel like a baby? Well, put those things on. Walk around your house. Take them off. You just dusted your apartment by simply having feet.
2. Use a lint roller to dust. Run a lint roller over lampshades, mantles, and shelves to dust and vacuum all at once.
3. Spray furniture polish on anything to make it shiny. Give your fridge (or your coffee table, or your dresser) some gold star treatment by doing practically nothing. But don’t spray your floor. You will probably fall and be angry at us.
4. Line your toaster tray with foil before toasting anything. Peel it off and you can get back to your boyfriend Netflix.
5. Avoid using cups and bowls… When you can, eat things out of their original containers.