If beets aren’t a regular part of your diet, they should be! Beets contain phytonutrients called betalains, which have been shown to provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification effects. These colorful vegetables also contain powerful nutrients that protect against heart disease, birth defects, and even certain cancers!
Fresh raw and vibrant Basil Beet Juice Recipe! 5 ingredients and a whole lot of goodness go into each glass. Make this healthy juice recipe without a juicer.
- 1 large beet
- 1 large crisp apple
- 2-3 carrots
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Wash and cut the beet, apple, and carrots into large chunks. No need to peel them.
- Place all the ingredients into the KitchenAid Torrent Magnetic Drive Blender and cover with the lid. Turn the dial to the juice setting and press start.
- Once the juice has blended, place a sieve over a large bowl. Pour the juice through the sieve to remove the pulp.
- Press with a spatula to squeeze all the juice out of the pulp. Refrigerate until ready to serve!