Who doesn’t know the various health benefits of ginger? It has been a healer for thousands of thousands of years. Besides being the first choice of many for the common cold and a runny nose, ginger tea is extremely effective in smoothening the digestive system. Ginger effectively aids in weight loss, promotes effective digestion and speeds up metabolism.
In this post, we will know how to make ginger water and use it to burn fat.
Here are the 4 ways that ginger can help you lose weight.
- Beyond good for digestion.
- Small amounts of ginger can actually suppress appetite.
- Ginger reduces cortisol (C21H30O5).
- Ginger helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
How to make ginger water?
Here is a quick way:
4 cup of water.
1/2 teaspoon of Ginger (cut in pieces).
- Add ginger to water and boil for 20 minutes on a gentle flame.
- Remove from heat and let the ginger steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the water and throw the ginger.
- Your ginger weight loss drink is ready!
If you want to make it tastier, add a tablespoon of raw honey and squeeze 1/4 of a lemon.
How and when to consume:
You can drink your ginger-water hot or cold. If you prefer to drink cold keep the water in the fridge and consume within 2 days. Don’t let the ginger-water stay too long. Drink your ginger before breakfast or half an hour before your meals.
How about sharing this drink for good!