Benefits Of Potato Juice For Hair Growth
- Potato contains vitamin B, vitamin C, zinc, niacin, and iron, which nourish hair follicles and promote hair growth.
- It cleanses the scalp and unclogs hair follicles; this promotes unhindered hair growth.
- The unclogging of hair follicles also deals with issues such as dandruff and prevents hair fall.
- Using potato juice can add shine and luster to your hair by closing the cuticles.
- It acts as a conditioner when used in combination with ingredients like honey and egg.
How To Make Potato Juice For Hair Growth
You Will Need
- Wash the potato and peel the skin.
- Chop the potato into tiny pieces and then blend until you get a smooth puree.
- If the puree is too thick, dilute it with a little water.
- Use a cheese cloth to squeeze out and collect the potato juice in a container.
- Prepare fresh potato juice before each use.
You can use potato juice by itself to promote hair growth or combine it with other ingredients to reap added benefits. Following are the different ways in which you can use potato juice for hair growth.