We offer an excellent recipe for puff pastry made in the Italian spirit. Due to its simplicity in preparation and the available ingredients, the dish is very easy to prepare.
Baking resembles pizza in appearance, but its taste is not comparable, it is comparatively better, absolutely everyone will like it. Making homemade tomato pie is extremely easy and you can do it.
This recipe uses commercially available puff pastry. But those who like to do everything themselves can make delicious homemade dough with sour cream or milk with their own hands, both ordinary – unleavened and puff.
Puff Pastry Pie With Tomatoes, Cheese, and Marrow
A tasty, yummy, open pie pastry recipe that uses cherry tomatoes, cheese, and marrow as basic ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Baking
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Russian
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
- Cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 small marrow
- 2 eggs
- A little chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- A pinch of salt,
- 1/2 cup yogurt or sour cream
- Basilica leaves
- Roll out the puff pastry. The shape can be any, in our case, it is round. Fold the edges, make a slight rise.
- In a deep bowl, combine chicken eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk thoroughly. Pour in the yogurt, stir and pour the mixture over the dough, sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake the open pie in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with grated cheese, spread the chopped tomatoes on the surface, add the zucchini finely sliced with a special knife and send it back to bake for another 8-10 minutes, until the tomatoes let the tomatoes ooze out the juice.
Your juicy, yummy pastry is ready with the dough base crispy and satisfying. Add some basil leaves and serve.
You can change or supplement the list of the given ingredients as per your liking. It is also a good idea to add bell peppers and use sausages to make the pie tastier and spicier.
Keywords: simple pizza recipe,openpie,pastry