Did you just badly burn your steel pot? Or may be you often have to struggle with cleaning that stubborn and sticky burnt food on the bottom of your pan. Now that is a very common kitchen drill we all have to do at some point. So, how to clean burnt steel pots instantly and make them look brand new? In this Chlorine post we will learn just that.
Don’t chip away
The chipping process is not only hard, but it will also destroy the clean surface finish of the pot bottom. This will in turn result in more quicker food burning. So, better keep your spoon and paint stripper away.
Clean burnt pots like a genius
This recipe uses only 2 simple kitchen ingredients to flawlessly clean burnt pots. Just follow these simple instructions and bring your pot to it’s lost glory.
What would you need?
- White vinegar
- Scrubbing pads.
What to do?
- Add equal amounts of white vinegar and water to the pot. Make sure to add enough of both so that the mixture covers the entire burnt area.
- Put the mixture on medium heat.
- Let the mixture boil for over 2 minutes. The hard crust will already start coming off the pan.
- Remove the pan from heat, throw away the mixture.
- Scrub with your normal dishwasher detergent and rinse with water.
- Your pan bottom is slate clean. Enjoy!
Save this pin to come back later or share the idea with others. Stay safe!