Technically speaking, when you compress something elastic, you actually help it decompress. Staying at one place for an extended period of time without proper physical activity leaves a compressive effect on the body. Applying a thorough massage helps the body decompress and muscles relax. A weighted blanket effectively gives your body a deep tough pressure therapy.
- Gives a total body massage.
- Offers deep touch pressure therapy.
- Relaxes muscles and nerves.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Helps fight against sensitive processing disorder.
- Addresses the symptoms of PTSD and ADHD.
- Improves sleep quality.