A simple to follow Maple Syrup Pancake recipe. Prepare your delicious pancakes within minutes, serve with maple syrup. You can also serve with fruits of your choice.
1. Melt the butter over very low heat then let it cool. Meanwhile, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Pour the egg yolks into a bowl and whisk. Next, add the melted butter. Then add the milk slowly, whisk as you add more. Whip the mixture until it is thoroughly mixed.
2. Add the yeast to the flour and mix, then add it to the egg+butter mixture and sift thoroughly.
3. Now take your egg white, gradually add sugar, and stir-mix or whisk until the mixture is frothy. Gently incorporate it into the egg mixture.
4. Heat a large non-stick pan (preferably with a thick bottom) over medium heat (not high otherwise you will not give the dough time to rise well as it being cooked. If necessary, wet the pan with butter. Pour a ladle of preparation on the center of the pan. No need to spread as the mixture is thin enough to self-spread. If it’s thicker than wanted, you can help spread with the base of your spoon.
5. When bubbles start to appear on the surface and the base is golden, using a spatula, turn the side. Brown the other side and your pancake is ready.
Continue with the rest of the dough and gradually place them one on top of the other On a serving plate. The dough is enough for approximately 12 pancakes. Sprinkle the maple syrup and serve hot. Serve hot. You can also enjoy the pancakes with fresh or canned fruit to your taste.
Keywords: Pancakes, Maple Syrup Pancakes
Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.
To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. %privacy_policy%Accept