Dark armpits are not an indication of any underlying health issue. While it is absolutely fine to have dark underarms, you may still want to whiten them especially during summer when tank tops and swimsuits are the preferred attire.
The DIY Remedy to Whiten dark armpits
This simple 2-ingredient DIY home remedy is one of the most effective remedies to whiten dark armpits. The recipe uses simple kitchen ingredients and is extremely easy to make.
What would you need?
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Aloe vera Juice
How to make?
- Add your turmeric powder to a bowl.
- Now add a small amount of aloe vera juice and mix well. Keep adding and mixing until you get a paste consistency.
- That’s all! Your armpit whitening paste is ready.
- Apply the paste on your underarms in a thin layer, wait for 15 minutes and wash off.
- Apply the mixture twice a day for faster results.
- Finally, apply your favorite moisturizer and enjoy outdoors.
Benefits of the armpit whitening mask
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which removes odor-causing microbes and cleanses underarms. It also helps whiten darkened skin. Aloe vera is a natural skin moisturizer and also aids in turmeric to whiten the armpits.