Canned squid go well with many vegetables. With pickles and onions, the salad acquires an unusual taste. Most importantly, the salad is simple to prepare, the entire process takes no more than 10 minutes.
Yummy Salad With Squid & Pickled Cucumber For Your New Year Table
A simple, easy, but super delicious salad recipe that doesn’t take more than 20 minutes to prepare.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 2
- Category: Salads
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Russian
- Diet: Low Calorie
- Canned squid: 1 can (170 g)
- Small onions:1 pcs
- Hard cheese: 100 g
- Green onions: 1 bunch
- Pickled cucumber: 1 pcs
- Boiled egg: 1 pcs.
- Sunflower oil: 2 tbsp
- Cut the squid into thin and long pieces
- Cut onions into small cubes, pickled cucumber into thin slices, and chop the green onions.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients in one dish, pour the oil, add salt, and give it a gentle mix.
- Your delicious salad is ready..Enjoy!
If necessary, you can replace the oil with olive oil or pour mayonnaise over the salad just before serving. For this amount of salad, 3-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise should be enough.